Lamar jakson

Lamar jakson

Massive news this Monday, March 27th coming out of Lamar Jackson's Twitter account this morning, Lamar Jackson wrote you see a letter to his fans on Twitter. I want to 1st thank you all for the love and support you consistently show towards me. All of you are amazing and I appreciate you all so much. I want you all to know not to believe everything you read about me. Let me personally answer.

Your question, okay, in regards to my future plans. As of March 2nd, I requested a trade from the Ravens Organization for which the Ravens has not been interested in meeting my value. Any and everyone that has met me or been around me know I love game of football and my dream is to help a team win a Super Bowl.

You all are great, but I had to make a business decision that was best for my family and I no matter how far I go or where my career takes me, I'll continue to be close to my fans of Baltimore, Flock Nation in the entire state of Maryland. You'll see me again. OK and then his last one was, let's stay connected. Subscribe to my fan page fans try

8.com now, we were going to get a video last week from Lamar Jackson Entertainment I775 that was kind of teased this week. We get a tweet. We didn't get a video explaining the whole situation, which we were and are still eagerly awaiting. But that's why it's a big deal. 25 days ago, we did not hear about this.

We had no idea that this was the case. I wonder if any other NFL teams knew that this was potentially happening. Because once again, let's remember, Lamar represents himself. So normally whenever somebody's disgruntled with a situation, their agent will start flipping over feathers, you know, start turning over some leaves, start poking some bushes a little bit, at least let some media members know like, hey, we've requested a trade, we would like to get out of here. We had no idea that was the case. March 7th, 4:00 PM, he gets officially franchise tag. That's five days later after he said I would like a trade.

They said let's work this out. He said I would like a trade, let's work this out. Here's an offer of 133 million guaranteed, even though Sean Watson got 230 million guaranteed, he said I don't want this. I do want to trade. They said, well, franchise tag. So then he gets franchise tag and then once we start understanding the rules of.

Everything that's franchise tag, the non exclusive franchise tag brings. We knew that it would be a five day. In which the Ravens could match any offer sheet that was handed to Lamar Jackson from another team. Now with free agency literally on the horizon and a lot of money to be spent by a lot of programs that don't have a quarterback as of right now in that first 2-3 waves of free agency, we thought that five day. Could potentially kick him square in the nuts whenever it comes to getting a deal done immediately upon getting franchise tag, now we're in a time here.

After free agency, before the draft, we have five days that I'm very thankful that he's letting the world know that, hey, I've already asked to get out of there. I would like to get out of there because I believe this is a big old fucking bullhorn, blow horn, whatever you want to call it saying get.

Me out of here now let's go to Jim Harbaugh who was literally chit chat. Sorry, John Harbaugh who was literally chit chatting with the media from NFL league meetings. The A FC coaches were being interviewed while Lamar Jackson sent that incredible letter to his fans out to the public. Here's what John Harbaugh had to say about the tweet that a news breaker literally told him about while he was in the middle of answering questions
Request. I'm not getting into all that. That's that's stuff. Those conversations happen. It's OK. So I'm not getting into all that. He did talk mightily before Lamar Jackson put out the tweet about how much he loves Lamar, how he assumes Lamar is going to be back, how all he thinks about is Lamar Jackson on the team. Then the tweet goes out that he has requested a trade request and the guy goes to you.


























Powered by Blogger.